woensdag 17 februari 2016

Stampin'Up Only Challenge #142 – Sale-a-Bration 2016

Time to enter another challenge from Stampin'Up! Only and this time they have a wonderful theme: 'show a creation with the Sale-A-Bration products'. My Honeycomb Happiness stamp set just arrived and I got started right away! I wanted a 'clean' and simple design with that cute icecream cone. Made it a BIG icecream with different flavours, so sweet ;) Finished it off with some candy dots. Hope you like my card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the look of melting ice cream - so creative! Thanks for joining in the SUO Challenge this time!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW! Stunning background. Great coloring for your ice cream too! I feel a case coming! Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' Up! Only Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. TOO cute! Love the watercolor background for your scoops of ice cream...goes together SO well! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. oooo I love the melty background too!! Wonderful colours as well!! So glad you joined the fun at SUO!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh my...the background you created for your ice cream cone is just AMAZING!!! And those scoops of ice cream look GREAT! Thanks for joining us for the SUO Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is doggone adorable!!! I love that watercolored background! Thanks for playing along in our SUO challenge this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen